Affordable Computer-Assisted Adjusting
Because we import Impulse IQ Instruments directly from Neuromechanical Innovations we can offer them to you at a significant discount to the price you would pay to import them yourself. Our pricing includes GST and courier delivery to your door.
Join chiropractors and thousands of other doctors around the world now use the Impulse Adjusting Instrument® in the care of their patients. This patented and FDA registered device was specifically created to deliver gentle and precise chiropractic adjustments to the joints of the spine and extremities to relieve pain and restore function.
The Impulse Adjusting Instrument® is controlled by micro-computer circuitry housed within the device that produces a controlled force that chiropractors can use to treat different areas of the body.
Impulse iQ® - Truth | Authenticity | Simplicity
Truth and authenticity go hand in hand with simplicity. Not every adjusting attempt is successful. No matter what the technique, sometimes patients guard during an adjustment, or your line of drive isn’t correct. Other times, a joint that is in an advanced stage of degeneration won’t move much. We acknowledge this Truth and built the technology into Impulse iQ® that has you covered.
Functionality and Performance ... Simply
The unique functionality and performance of the new Impulse iQ®
Adjusting Instrument shines with simplicity. Apply it to the dysfunctional area, and the instrument thrusts at the ideal frequency to maximize motion. Frequencies change in real-time congruently as motion improves.
Impulse iQ® has patented Auto-Sense® technology that senses when mobility is maximized ceasing the adjustment, then provides feedback of the patient’s response to the adjustment. There is nothing else like it in the marketplace at any price point.
iQ® ... Adjust to the Frequency.
Microchip Computer with Patented Auto-Sense® Technology provides feedback.
Audible indicators during adjustment allow you to make necessary adjustments in your care.
LED LIGHT BAR
Visual assessment of improved spinal motion as frequency changes from 5-12Hz during adjustment.
Nickel Plated Bezel for maximum accuracy during adjustment.
- Three Force Settings for Precision Adjustments and Versatility
- LED Turns from Amber to Green When Preload is Achieved
- Sleek Interchangeable Single & Dual Stylus for Cervical and Lumbar Spine
- Ergonomic Neoprene Comfort Grip that Reduces Recoil
- Easy Pull Spring-Driven Trigger
- Single or Rapid Pulse (Repetitive) Adjustment Thrust Modes
- Soft Silicone Tip for Gentle Electronic Trigger Adjustments
- Durable Light Weight Lexan® Housing for Many Years of Treatments
- Convenient 10 foot Power Cord
- LED Pre-Load Indicator
- Precision Stainless Steel Bezel
- LED Light Bar Frequency Indicator
- Audible Feedback to Doctor & Patient
- Visual Feedback to Doctor & Patient
- Auto-Sense® Validated Sensor to Detect Spinal Motion