Table price is a base price. Design a table that meets your needs and vision. See our list of table options here.
Hydraulically Controlled Stationary Table
The Galaxy McManis Stationary Table features fully adjustable head, chest, lumbar and ankle cushions. A simple control lever provides instant locking of flexion and precision control of the pelvic flexion with side bending, rotation and traction. A lumbar extender cushion, adjustable to short and tall patients is standard. The Stationary Table is available in heights from 22" to 32"
Galaxy Ultimate Table Specifications
|Height Range||55.9 cms to 96.6 cms|
|Fully Extended||231.2 cms|
|Fully Retracted Including Footplate||205.8 cms|
|Fully Retracted Excluding Footplate||165.1 cms|
|Cushion Width||53.4 cms|
|Table Width||55.9 cms|
|Shipping Weight||226.8 kgs. (approx)|
|Actual Weight||204.2 kgs. (approx)|
- Deluxe / Adjustable Headpiece
- One piece adjustable chest with spring breakaway
- Chest & Pelvic Separation
- Extension / Retraction of Length (Manual)
- Manual flexion distraction
- Adjustable Ankle Rest (Vertical and Horizontal)
- Axial distraction –Manual foot pump
- Lateral bending
- Ankle Straps
- Lloyd's superior designed manual cocking drops
- Manual drop Ankle
- Pelvic rotation
- Total Dimension Flexion Headpiece
- Grab Bar
- Rotating chest lumbar with breakaway
- Retractable flexion T-BAR
- Angled T-Bar
- Span-on covers
The Galaxy McManis Stationary Table is available in heights from 45.8 cms to 76.3 cms. Manual cocking drops are optional on all sections including rotating chest and forward motion and straight down drop headpiece. Retractable flexion T-BAR is optional.
Galaxy McManis Table features these basic McManis movements
- Side bending can be locked in any position
- Pelvic and ankle sections with leather ankle straps are extendable for traction and taller patients
- Chest and head sections can be lowered and raised to various angles
Flexion distraction with instant positive locking in any position
Other Features of the McManis Stationary
Galaxy McManis shown with optional pelvic and ankle section rotated. Optional rotating chest lumbar also available.
Optional Total Dimension Flexion Headpiece Range of motion and position of patient's head is virtually limitless.